Editing robots.txt to block AI scrapers - Comic Fury Webcomic Hosting

Hey! I recently came across this guide on how to block AI scraper bots from your site, but it involves editing your site's robots.txt file, ...

Add An Option To Block A Comic - Comic Fury Webcomic Hosting

Comic Fury is a free, easy-to-use, advertisement free host for your webcomic(s). You can put up your own comics and get a website dedicated ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Utilizing Robots.txt to Block AI Crawlers

How can you block AI web crawlers like OpenAI's GPTBot? I go over robots.txt, what it does, and how to use it to block GPTBot.

Our Policy on AI-based comics going forward - Comic Fury

It would be a pretty daunting task to ferret out the AI comics. No doubt, the arguments about AI comics will change as the technology ...

Now you can block OpenAI's web crawler - The Verge

OpenAI now lets you block its web crawler from scraping your site to help train GPT models. OpenAI said website operators can specifically ...

WillowsQuest

If you want to block any of them, you have to add a line of code to your robots.txt file. Not all AI companies even let you block them. As far as I know, only ...

Your posts are in an AI model - beowulf hate blog - Tumblr

” Tumblr is still doing its best to block other scrapers, check the robots.txt, and its partners should respect the “prevent third-party sharing ...

Blocking Changings + Pronouns on forums - Comic Fury

1. Automatically deleting PMs by members you have blocked. This will not alert the blocked person that this has happened, so it's basically just ...

How to Block AI from Scraping Your Content - LinkedIn

You can't completely block your content from being used to train AI models, but robots.txt directives and meta tags can limit it.